Monthly Topics

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A new year, and a new season.

So it's been since June 6th, since i've last posted anything. Even though i'm sure that there aren't many people who have checked out my blog much since then. However, despite the critics (just kidding) i will continue to write and update my blog.

Recently i've been in a very blah state of place because my time in Sisters is growing very very short, and i'm not sure if i'll return for a good chunk of time. But... as i've been encouraged to do, i will end my time hear going up a ramp, that will propell me off into Anthem. I'm going to Medford the 21st, Monday, and i can't wait to get there and start doing something with my life.

Speaking of life, in the past i have questioned what life is about, and asked others what they feel it's all about. One thing i know for sure is that, it's not all about this life here on Earth (phew, thank you Jesus) and one thing i think that is important to this life is relationships. A new thing that God is showing me, parts i'm receiving from reading "The Shack", is that we live for independance, which is wrong, because we should one to be one body, one church, and united with God. So then it takes me to lives in the Bible, like Paul. He was totally off track, killing Christians, i don't think you can get much worse. But then he discovers the love of God and the goodness and life that God is, and all the sudden we see someone who is devoting everything, literally everything to serving and loving God. Soooo, then i go, well why am I not living like Paul. I know the goodness, truth, hope, love, and completeness God brings, so why am i still sitting here drinking my coffe, worrying about money, jobs, relationships? (I just lost half a page of things i wrote, ahhh, very frustrating, but i will try to re-write what i had)

Colossians 3 says, to set our sights on Heaven, not on this world.

I can't go on... i lost half a page, as i already mentioned, and i can't get it back. Guess i'll leave it at that.

No comments: