Monthly Topics

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mexico...shots...pass out...

So Anthem is going on a Mission trip to Compistella, Mexico. While we are there we will be helping out a freshly started church and doing many other things, possibly helping out an orphanage, i believe. But in order to go to on the mission trip we had to get some shots...

So I found out, that even though I have gone to Mexico 2 years in a row, I had to get 3 series of vaccines. Hep A (2), Typhoid, and Tetnus. So i got all these shots this morning, also i had no breakfast because I had the brilliant idea that I shouldn't eat because I was getting a shot. Smart I know! So after the 2 shots (my 3rd vaccine was a pill) I went up to pay... In a series of steps I felt sick to my stomach, then I felt hot, then I was in a cartoon, then I was looking at 2 old ladies (the nurses) and I was laying on the ground and they were asking me if I was ok. Very very trippy, but awesome!!! I am all good now though. I hit my head pretty hard on the tile floor I guess, and messed up a wall in the lounge, and I ate a nurses granola bar.

No comments: